- 8000.00 - 200000.00 INR
Available with us is a wide gamut of Fluid Coupling that transfers rotating mechanical power and is highly demanded in the automobile industry. Owing to its features like durability, robust construction, fine finish, corrosion & thermal resistance and high strength, this coupling is designed & manufactured using high quality raw materials in compliance with international quality standards. This Fluid Coupling is available in various sizes and patterns and can also be custom designed as per the requirements of clients at reasonable prices.
Fluid Coupling Main Parts
Fluid coupling or hydraulic coupling is a type of hydrodynamic device that employs transmission fluid for directing the rotational power from one shaft to the other. The device mainly consists of the following three components:
- Housing: The housing or shell of this kind of coupling is robustly designed and features oil-tight seal around the provided drive shaft. This part safeguards the impeller and the turbine from any kind of impact or damage.
- Impeller: The impeller or pump is a turbine joined to the input shaft. This part also acts as a centrifugal pump to the device.
- Turbine: The turbine is joined to the output shaft where the rotational power needs to be transmitted.
- Reduced power consumption
- Smooth start
- Overload protection
- Increased life for machine & switch gear
- Low equipment cost
- As per order Per Week
- As per requirement Week
Unit- 4, Behind Bharat Vaze Ind. Est. Manpada, Dombivli, Maharashtra, 421201, India